Magic can handle this for you! Magic is a text-based concierge service that can do anything, anytime, anywhere. If you want someone to help you come up with the perfect interior design for office, Magic can most definitely help you. Try Magic Now.
On average, a person spends around 170 hours in the office per month; that is about 8 to 10 hours per day.
With that said, you should have a workspace where you feel comfortable working for that amount of time. Here are five tips on interior design for office that can improve both the aesthetics and comfort of your personal workspace.
Five tips for your office’s interior design:
Choose the right color
- There are many offices that only have plain white painted walls. It does look clean and simple but it can be borderline boring. You can change the mood in your office and improve that by adding some color to your walls, office panels, etc.
- A light shade of colors, like light blue or green, can make you feel calm and concentrated while bright colors, like red or orange, can make you feel active and energized. It is up to you what color you would like for your office.
- It is best to avoid dark shades of colors like gray or black because they can make you feel sleepy and less productive.
Lighting should be a priority
- Many offices have floor-to-ceiling windows and one reason behind that is to let in sunlight during the day. However, if your office is a closed space, make sure that you have enough lamps and bulbs to light up your office.
- Not having good lighting in your office can be bad for your eyes. If you are looking for an office space or considering to have your current one renovated, make sure that there is sufficient lighting available.
Get some pieces of furniture
- You should have more than just a desk, a chair, and some drawers in your office. If you have enough space, you can add a couch, a coffee table, coat rack, etc. Make sure that they are all cohesive and that they all go well with each other.
Plants are not necessary
- Potted plants need to be maintained or else they will die. If your office does not get enough sunlight and you do not have the time to water it every once in a while, then it is better to just not have one. Also, some plants that can attract insects and pests.
- If you really want to have greenery in your working environment, fake plants can be good substitutes. You can also use succulents which do not need as much attention and maintenance.
Give it a homey feel
- You can add some elements in your office space that can make you feel like you are at home. Add some art pieces, shelves, some figurines, frames with pictures of your family in it, table lamps, etc. as long as you don’t go overboard.
Additional tip: Keep your office and your things clean and organized. What is the use of having a beautiful office when it looks like it got hit by a typhoon? The most important thing is that your office should make you feel comfortable and motivated so that you can get the most out of the time you spend working there.
Get help with your interior design for office by sending a text now!
If you want a designer, a purchaser, a builder, or anyone who can help you improve the interior design of your office, Magic is here to help!