Magic can handle this for you! Magic is a text-based concierge service that can do anything, anytime, anywhere. If you want to buy a robot personal assistant, they can reserve, purchase and deliver it to you.
Have you ever imagined walking in your house and everything is automated and computer-generated? It is obvious that humanity is constantly stepping towards that kind of living. This article will show you how a robot personal assistant can help you and your family at home.
Here are some robot personal assistants that you can check out
Maya claims to be the first personal assistant robot. Maya looks like a pole with wheels at the bottom and a mirror-like screen on top displaying an image of a 3D-animated person. It is a mobile and interactive robot which was designed “to live with people.” It can also roam around your house and do multiple tasks for you.
Some of the things Maya can do are:
- order you dinner and track your health
- play music
- get you a cab
- take your picture
- give you news and weather updates
- schedule meetings and set alarms
- connect with your home automation systems
- streams live video
- navigate through your house
- feel temperature and humidity
- engage in a conversation
- recognize faces and voices
- and much more
Maya is currently priced at $1,499 and you can buy one at Autonomous’ website.
Aido is slightly similar to the first one. It is another robot personal assistant designed to assist you at your home. Its developers say that Aido is not just a robot personal assistant – it can also be your friend, teacher, helper, home manager, and entertainer.
Some of the things Aido can do for you are:
- play movies and games through its interactive projector
- keep track of your home’s automation systems
- engage in interactive teaching-learning experience
- recognize each person in the house and adjust to everyone’s preferences
- search the internet and project results through its built-in projector
- set alarms, make reminders, create to-do lists, etc.
- teach it chores and basic tasks to do
Aido robots are not yet released and won’t start shipping until January 2018. However, you can pre-order one now and save 30% of the actual price.
Jibo is another interactive robot and claims to be the “world’s first social robot.” It can recognize voice commands, adjust settings and set user preferences on its own. Even though it is small and immobile, Jibo is highly intelligent and can perform a series of tasks.
Jibo can do some of these tasks:
- take photos and videos
- engage in conversations and tell jokes
- remind you of your plans and other tasks
- teach through interactive applications
- make video calls
- connect to your home automation system
- send and receive messages
- order food and book cabs
- record your preferences
Jibo can be a source of service and entertainment that your family can benefit from. You can pre-order Jibo now through their website.
Get a robot personal assistant over text now!
Do you want to buy a robot personal assistant? Magic can help you with buying one.
Their assistants can even do the things that these robots can do. If you can’t afford a robot personal assistant, Magic can give you a similar service for a much cheaper price.