Busy people need all the help and assistance they can get to accomplish the things they need to do. One of the best ways to efficiently seek help is by hiring a virtual assistant (VA). But what do virtual assistants do? Where can I find a virtual assistant?
What is a Virtual Assistant?
Virtual assistants help people with their tasks, long-term or project-based, as long as these can be done remotely.
Virtual assistants are…
- skilled individuals who can provide a wide array of assistance ranging from business, technical, administrative, or personal tasks.
- able to work for you in whatever time fits your schedule.
- more cost-effective than hiring an in-office staff.
What Do Virtual Assistants Do?
Since VAs are skilled individuals, they can do various tasks for you such as:
- Manage your emails
- Write content for emails, blogs, websites, and social media
- Manage your schedules
- Set appointments and meetings
- Find a home cleaning or repair service
- Book plane tickets
- Get hotel reservations
- Purchase anything online
- Set up websites and blogs
- Keep track of your finances
- Create posters, flyers, and brochures
Where Can You Find a Virtual Assistant?
There are quite a number of VA platforms over the internet which you can use. You can opt for a specific VA service like getting food deliveries, or a VA that you will be paying on a weekly or monthly basis.
For example, Upwork lets you hire a VA and choose whether you would like to have an hourly, or project-based contract with him or her. You can also choose if you would like your VA to work part-time or full-time.
Another platform is Zirtual, which is great for businessmen and professionals. They offer a monthly rate that starts at $398 for 12 hours.
If you are looking for an on-demand personal assistant, you can use Magic. It carries out personal and work-related tasks anytime you need it. What’s more, you can simply text Magic and get started right away with no obligations or hidden fees.
If you are still wondering what do virtual assistants do, check out these articles:
- Virtual Assistant- The Definitive Guide
- What Does a Virtual Assistant Do
- What is a Virtual Assistant?: Basic Things You Need to Know