Did you know that there are hundreds of virtual assistant tasks that you can delegate to free yourself from an endless list of things to do?
Virtual assistants are now getting famous as a way in which individuals can get more things done whether for personal or work-related reasons. Delegating your tasks to your assistant will free up your time while being confident that things are done properly. If you are leaning towards hiring a virtual assistant, you should know what type of services you can have your virtual assistant do for you.
The following are examples of tasks you can delegate to your virtual assistant:
General and Administrative Tasks:
- Create powerpoint presentations
- Organize your documents and excel files
- Schedule your meetings and appointments
- Book flights and travel lodging
- Find venues for business meetings
- Create e-mails, websites, and social media accounts
- Manage all your online accounts and sites
- Keep track of orders and customer feedback from your sites
- Create email and social media content
- Produce traffic for your sites
Graphic Design Tasks:
- Create images for your online accounts
- Create presentations that are more difficult than Powerpoint
- Edit photos
- Create brand logos and infographics
- Create posters, flyers, and brochures
Content Writing Tasks:
- Write content for your online sites and blogs
- Research and data mining
- Document translation
- E-book content writing
- Spin articles
Audio and Video Tasks:
- Manage YouTube and Podcast accounts
- Edit audio and video files
- Make intros and outros for audios and video
- Audio and video transcribing
- Book tickets for your vacation trip
- Find a hotel and make reservations
- Look for a pet sitter
- Hire and book a home cleaning or repair service
- Order food and have it delivered to you
In knowing these tasks that a virtual assistant can do, you can delegate more of your tasks that you need to do. This will enable you to free some of your time to focus on more important things.
If you are looking for an on-demand personal assistant who can do all these, try Magic.
It is an on demand personal assistant whom you can ask to do whatever tasks you need to be carried out for you, as long as it is legal. By simply texting a special number, you can have your Magic virtual assistant tasks done for you immediately.