Your personal assistant in Vancouver can be someone you can efficiently rely on if you plan to visit the area. Known for its amazing sceneries and breathtaking places, Vancouver is one great city to visit year-round because of its light winter and magnificent summer conditions.
A Magic personal assistant assists you in finding the best things to do in Vancouver to make the most out of your trip. Doing so would save you the time and effort of finding the right destinations and activities.
Here are some great personal assistant tasks to maximize your fun and leisure time in Vancouver:
- Schedule and book a flight to Vancouver from wherever you are
- Book a car rental service that you can use for your transits within the city
- Book your hotel and lodging
- Know the exact date of the Clark County Fair which is one of the “Top 10 National Summer Fairs”
- Know the locations for doing activities like skiing, kayaking, biking, and golfing
- Find out where you can ski best among the Grouse Mountain, Mount Seymour, and Cypress Mountain ski hills
- Know how to get to Kitsilano salt water pool which is Canada’s longest pool and Kitsilano Beach
- Find Granville Island which is Vancouver’s famous market
- Know the season for whale watching and book a reservation for a whale watching tour
- Find and book tickets for the Vancouver Aquarium which is included in the top five aquariums around the world
- Book a trip to the Pearson Field which is the oldest operating airfield in the US and houses an educational center and museum
- Book tickets to go to the Vancouver Lookout to see a 360-degree view of the city
- Know how to get to Stanley Park (which is even bigger than New York’s Central Park) and not get lost
Vancouver often ranks as the “3rd Best City to Live” and the “10th Cleanest City” in the World. This is why more and more people looking for a better quality of life are settling down in this city. If you would like to own a home and live in the area, you can ask your personal assistant to:
- Find real estate that will fit your budget
- Find a rental for temporary stays
- Reserve a place for holding special events
These are just some of the things that your virtual personal assistant can do for you.
Since Magic is your personal assistant that will always look out for you, you can contact it from wherever you are. In case you need some help–or simply want to know something–while you are staying in Vancouver, let Magic happen! Magic is your perfect virtual personal assistant in Vancouver who will make sure you enjoy your stay and be worry-free!
You can try Magic now by downloading the iOS app or by texting “M4VANCOUVER” to (408) 217-1721.