Trying to find a good contractor in San Francisco?
Contractors are very useful for taking care of and upgrading your home, the following are are just a few popular use cases.
- Fix a leaky sink or roof
- Electrical work
- Add a baby room
- Remodel your home
- Build a swimming pool
Using Online Directories
Depending on your needs, there are a few websites and directories for finding contractors. A popular one is Thumbtack, which has a directory of contractors in San Francisco.
Even with these resources, finding the right contractor can be hard. The key areas to keep in mind are price and reputation.
Use Yelp or Google Reviews to Find Good Contractors in San Francisco
Here are a couple of suggestions on finding the right contractor for you.
- Both Yelp and Google Reviews are great for finding contractors that have been battle-tested on remodeling homes. You can read the reviews of previous customers to make sure you find a contractor that is right for you.
- Call several contractors that you find to compare estimated costs and availability with your schedule.
- Choose a contractor and negotiate a price. Pro Tip: Try to negotiate to pay them after the job is completed.
- Schedule a day that works for you both.
- Wait for the contractor to arrive and start working on your concern. Review the job once it’s completed to make sure it fits your specifications.
Have someone else find a contractor in San Francisco for you
Enter Magic. You can get a personal assistant on demand whenever you need it. Magic works over SMS text. You simply text Magic with your request any time, 24/7/365, and a team of personal assistants will get to work.
In this case, Magic would locate highly rated contractors for you based on your preferences and tasks you need to be accomplished. They will negotiate, schedule and manage the entire process with the contractor so that you can spend your time on more important things. Try Magic now. Pro Tip: Magic gets better the more you use them.